Syslog IT, a public limited company has been operating for 39 years in consulting and the ERP development of corporate management software in the domains of industry, commerce, services and finance. In order to always satisfy the high level of expectations of its customers, Syslog is looking for one or several: development Consultants/IT engineers in the domain of corporate management, complex accounting systems and analytical measures, process optimisation, corporate governance support, etc.
The main tasks will be:
- the implementation of projects for our customers (need analysis, process optimisation, operational excellence, personnalisation, installation, parameter setting, training and support, project management)
- the development of standard and specific application modules (analysis, programming and functional tests).
- graduate, a EPF or HES/HEG engineer
- sense of initiative;
- able to work as a team;
- several years of experience in the domains of business economics and/or information systems;
- familiar with programming languages (4GL, Java, .Net, C/C++, C#, PHP, etc.);
- SQL language and relation database practice;
- speak German, French and English.