In the corporate world of projects, dramatic figures are published everywhere worlwidede. According to The Standish Group, 19% of IT corporate projets are abandoned before completion and more than 50% fail to respect at least one vital constraints (time, budget, quality expected). Such projects are called « challenging projects ».
Numerous researchers all agree that the basic management of a project can be defined on three components including time, cost, and quality. These components are composed of numerous sub-categories Daylight , l’ENSIIE et l’IAE Lille  [Daylight 2011] reveal in the conclusions of their study simultaneously launched in 2010 on the state of French projects involving strong organisational elements and SI. The results published in 2011 show a set of explanatory variables directly linked to the success of a project. They concern five sectors:
- organisation (integration, contents, émergence/alignement, structures, roles, activation)
- steering group (deadlines, risks, quality, communication, coordination)
- frame (frame, adaptation, information system information project)
- resources (costs, human resources, supplies)
- knowledge (capitalisation, sharing, SI comptences, competences outside SI).
These are numerous perspectives to improve risk software in projects…
 Daylight is a consulting company in organisational engineering
 L’Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Informatique pour l’Industrie et l’Entreprise
 L’IAE Lille is the major management research and training hub for the north west region of France